• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations on your award. :)

Cpngratulations comagoosie! :D

Hello everyone!

Today is the day of greatness so that means I shall be passing on this award. In truth, I am reluctant to pass it, as I have been basking in the glory, not letting one ray pass me by. In truth I would of loved to pass this award onto myself, but I know this would have had unforeseen consequences.

It has been my task to search for the next writer of the week. Therefore, for this week, and this week only, I have gone outside my comfort zone of EU3 and HOI AARs and started to explore other AARs. What I am shocked to find is that so many have gone unnoticed, especially in the Crusader King forum. I shifted through the AARs reading many and consequently forgetting many. Though there was one writer I could not shake from my mind no matter how hard I tried.

During my short time in the forums, I have read a lot of AARs, but this one strikes me as new and innovative. The most surprising thing, is that he hasn’t won this award. Not only does he do the writing, but his “dog” does too. The dog, PetiNiebla, or Peti for short, is a surprising good writer, and keeps is owner in line too. This talented writer also implements humor that will have you rolling the ground with tears strolling down your face. By now, you know whom I am talking about. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you…

Kurt_Steiner and his work with [thread=298672] Lo Llibre dels Feyts - The Book of Deeds[/thread]

And for the record Kurt does AARs in Spanish too!

I know I cannot keep the glory forever, so give it up for Kurt!

Congratulations , Kurt ! It's about time ! XD

Congrats Kurt. I agree.

Congratualtions Kurt_Steiner! :)

Kurt, best writer?!?!?! Oh Gosh, the world is...

Here you have a pizza, Peti.

A well deserved award for a wonderful writter, whose sense of wittiness and fresh still is paramount of savoir faire. Ausiàs March, Cervantes, Shakespeare, Goethe and Zola revived in him, no doubt about it, really :D

Well, after the petimoment of petiirony, time for me to say something...

A big thanks to all, really. I don't deserve this honour, but a big thanks to all.

I need a bigger signature, dunno where to put everything!!!!!

Kurty, Kurty, always forgetting the big question... Where's the money of the award?

You forgot my favourite : Dante ! XD Well done , Kurt !

canonized said:
You forgot my favourite : Dante ! XD Well done , Kurt !

I'm more Petrarquian, methinks....

Now I have a problem... I must find a writAAR...

Kurt_Steiner said:
Kurty, Kurty, always forgetting the big question... Where's the money of the award?
No money, just glory. And enjoy it for a full week. :D

Congrats, Kurt! :)

Congratulations Kurt!

Congratulations Kurt.