• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sunday´s here, so my days of fame and glory are over. Time to pass the award.

I hereby announce our next winner, WritAAR who is keeping the Diplomacy AARland alive and kicking with his two AARs. And I find his AARs funny and refreshing too - so, for the sake of Diplomacy, let me say:

Foller, this week is yours.

EDIT: I should add a link to his AARs, shouldn´t I?

Here you are:
The European Ambitions of MistAAR Black and
AARound the world!

Congratulations Foller, this is very much deserved. You are doing two great AARs and it is very cool to see some Diplomacy AARs as well.:)

:eek:

First, I thank you all for your nice comments! It sure is great to win this with my first two AARs!

I didn't even know such thing existed, I think this is the first time I'm visiting the "AAR - General Discussions forum".

I also checked on the first page to see what exactly is this award, and I read that I must choose the next winner?? Does that mean that I have to start reading every other AARs in production? Because it's been a while since I read any of them. :eek:o

Drevak said:
And as we in Nepal like to say, a llama eats not the grass it peed on yesterday, unless full is the the moon that wolf howls at!

:rofl: :wacko: :rolleyes: :eek: :rofl:

Do you have more of those. This one is awesome :D

Wolfhound, you AAR rocks

Congratulations.

Congrats Foller on winning WoW and for being the first Dippy winner as well! As for picking your successor, yes you might check around some of the other sections, or other AARs in Dippy and pick from there. There's no way you can read everything, but given your time constraints, do the best you can with what interests you.

Congrats Foller. I've been enjoying you Dippy AAR very much.

Joe

Dippy, eh? Shall have a peek. :)

Veldmaarschalk said:
And I am honoured that the WritAAR of the week likes my AAR. :)

Indeed I am... so much that I'm giving you this week's WritAAR title for your excellent first AAR : A Saxon Imperial Dream

Great job and continue the good writing Veldmaarschalk!