• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations scholar :)

Well now, this was unexpected. I never actually thought of my writing as that good. Thank you Gela! I promise I will keep writing, in fact the next update will be up shortly.

I'd like to give a heartfelt thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read and follow my work, for that I will be eternally grateful as not only does it instill a strong sense of community at Paradox, it also allows me to perfect my writing a little more each day. Thanks again everyone.

Congrats scholar!

This is an AAR that I stumbled upon about two weeks ago and started to enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would. So I did a quick search to see if he had ever became WoW (following my predecessor's precedent) and as far as I'm aware he didn't. So it is with that in mind that I'd like to congratulate Merrick Chance' for being the new WritAAR of the Week for The Lords of Prussia: from feudalism to modernity (a MMP2 AAR). Congrats Merrick!

Congrats!

YES!

Similar to Scholar I don't think of my writing as that good, especially as Lords of Prussia was a way to get through the may/june doldrums. Thanks though, this is a fantastic ego boost =]

Congratulations. :)

Well deserved, congratulations!

Urza was one of the first people to post in my thread. Soon after posting my AAR, I found that he, too was playing a MM AAR, over the same territory. I also discovered that it was particularly well written and had better editted photos than mine to boot!

Congrats Urza, for Bohemia: Forging a Central European Empire in Magna Mundi, you're WritAAR of the week!

Congrats Urza!

Well done Urza, congratulations:)