• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations. :)

A great choice. Congrats, Angryclown.

Wow! I was just browsing in AARland and found this. What a surprise! Thanks a lot phargle, and to everyone else. This is quite an honour!

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to have a look at my Lubeck story, and to all who gave comments.

Unfortunately, I do not get the chance to be too active on these forums - these days there is little time to read many of the AARs that I would like to. So apologies for not giving as much supporting feedback as others have given me.

Where did the name angryclown come from? To be honest, I can't remember. It came up a long time ago, a time when the name seemed perfectly suitable :eek:o Perhaps IT had some influence, no idea.

I hope I can keep you entertained with my AAR. In fact, there's a new update today (shameless plug)

Thanks everyone!

He aint no clown when it comes to writing! ;)

Congrats angryclown! Nice work. :)

Well done :)

Congratulations angryclown :)

Congratulations, angryclown! :)

Thanks everyone. And now it's time for me to pass the baton.

Like phargle, I was trying to find a non-CK writer to pass the honours to, but at the moment I have not had the time to pay much attention to any of the other games (sorry :eek:o). But there is someone in the CK camp who is clearly deserving of the award, even though he has had it before:

Veldmaarschalk was announced WritAAR of the Week in December in recognition of his first AAR, A Saxon Imperial Dream. But since then, he has completed THREE other AARs and is now working on yet another one.

The speed at which he presents his work is enough to put many of us to shame, but it is the fact that he is not afraid to try different writing styles is what convinced me to award him the title a second time. Whether as a history book AAR (The Last Lombard Princes of Italy), a narrative AAR (Tales from Faereyar and Away), a mixture of both (The true history of the house von Habsburg) or as a newspaper (The Gerulfing Saga), he has shown a versatility that is not common in many AAR writers.

So Veldmaarschalk, step on up and take your second WoW title!

Way to go, Veld! The output is truly amazing. Congrats on another WoW!

Congratulations, Veldmaarschalk! :)

Well done. :)

Wow :) :cool:

The honour is to great :eek:

I really didn't expect this honour, so soon after my first WritAAR of the week award

Thanks Angryclown for nominating me

And everybody else, also thanks for your reading and support

Well deserved Veld.:cool:

Congratulations! Seems that you have been quite prolific in CK! I just wish we had a few more AARs in Vicky...