• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Nice choice.

Congratulations English Patriot :)

All of you, Thank you very much!

Obviously I'm very honoured to recieve the awAARd, It makes me awfully happy to be awarded for something I greatly enjoy doing, even though Writers block throws up a few hurdles now and then, the Woodhouse Dynasty is a story I definately enjoy telling, and I know I'll grow to love it even more as time goes on.

Which leaves me to say a few words,

Mettermrck - Stop lurking! Stop by, If I could offer you a cup of tea and actually give you one, I would!

Atlantic Friend - Say hello on the thread! I always enjoy meeting new people, and as for France, I think a quote from Henry V is very applicable,

"I love France so dearly, that I would not part with one village of it.."

But anyway, Thank you!

Ouch, I almost missed it!

Congrats!

Congratulations, EP! An honor well deserved!

Congrats EP! Outstanding job!

Thanks to Coz1 for reminding me to pass this on ;) If he hadn't I would have kept playing Simcity..

But anyway..

I would like to present this weeks WritAAR of the Week to Atlantic Friend for Crossfires His wonderful French Hearts of Iron AAR! It is an absolute crime that he hasn't won the AwAARd and I have!

So step my Atlantic Friend, and say a bit about yourself!

A great choice. Congrats Atlantic Friend! :)

Ulp ! Argle ! :eek: ! :eek:o ! :D !

Thanks, EP, and thanks to all the forum members who keep this place alive.

It's of course a much prized honour to be picked up by a fellow writAAR, notably one who excels in as difficult a genre as EU3. Being of a much lazier persuasion myself, I've never stepped out of the contemporary era, which I already find quite arduous to depict. I can only hope those of you who visit the Crossfires thread will nevertheless think I didn't make too much of a mess of it, in my attempt to render the maelstroms of political perils, intrigues and opportunities that were the Roaring Thirties.

What value you'll find the Crossfires storyline has owes at least as much to my readers' comments and insights as it does to my modest talent, and I wish I could nominate them all for Fan of the Week.

Well, looks like I have to slip into my walking boots and start my quest for next week's WritAAR of the Week. I think I have just the WritAAR we need, but I'll let the suspense build up a little.

Congrats Atlantic Friend! :D

Congratulations Atlantic Friend.

Congratulations Atlantic Friend, nice work :)

Congratulations AF !