• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations morningSIDEr :)

Very many congratulations , sir :D

Writing an AAR about my attempt to conquer the world with Scotland - surely the most scary proposition for any right thinking person in the world - and yet winning an award (yet another bribe is in the post for you Iain, of course)! I am flabbergasted and hugely grateful for the award, especially as there are so many brilliant AARs on this wonderful forum. This is my first AAR, and I fear for the people of this forum, not my last. Truly it has been a wonderful experience.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words, and thank you to anyone who has read or commented on the AAR, I truly appreciate it!

Congratulations!:)

I'm still shocked at having won this award (bribery does work!), but it is now time to pass it on.

This decision has proven a very tough one, the amount of brilliant AAR's on this forum is simply staggering (I strongly recommend - naggy's fantastically good Monopoly - a Hansa AAR, the stupendous Suenik the Beleaguered by the great Iain Wilson, Marco Oliverio's brilliant Granada AAR, the comedic Shogun AAR by Keinwyn, and too many other excellent AARs beyond count). I've been busy checking every single board, rather than simply staying in my usual haunt of the EU3 AAR's board during this week. It was actually during a search of the HoI3 AARs that I uncovered further excellent AARs by my choice.

The writer I have in mind is currently busy guiding his blundering family towards greatness. His family's Marshals have a life expectancy of mere days, yet he seems to never run short of willing (probably 'unwilling' actually) applicants. Furthermore the military exploits of his family include the successful raiding of their own baggage supplies. For anyone still clueless as to who I am referring to, it is loki100 for his excellent Tales from our Faarthers.

I really enjoy the original style of this AAR, coupled with some truly good bits of humour.

Congratulations!

Congratz! :)

Congratulations! It's a long way from Uncle Joe, Molotov and the inevitable rise of the dictatorship of the proletariat, but some things are comfortably the same (to wit, the occasional bout of blundering and a callous disregard for the sanctity of human life). Tales of the FAARthers is an enjoyable read, and the award well-deserved. :)

thank you one and all ... :eek:o

amazing what happens when you base an AAR on a rather eclectic combination (& often wilful misrendering of both) of Dante and a UK Radio comedy show (Old Harry's Game).

So off for a week of reading around to find someone to pass this on to.

Congrats :D

Congratulations :D