• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Allenby, sorry about the whole having to kidnap Fluffy ordeal but I just have to have quality updates! And if this is the way to do so, then so be it! :D ;)

Congrats on being Writer of the Week!

Congrats Allenby. Your WoW is well deserved.

Well done Allenby! Not only are you a great writer but a bit of a nut as well apparently, the perfect combination :)

Congrats Allenby, great work and authorship (is that a word?);) WoW is well deserved.

The decision as to who should be awarded the accolade of writer of the week has been an indescribably tough one, over which I have spent many, many days thinking about.

Ultimately, I opted for an AAR that truly reflects the determination and dilligence of its author. A person who has been writing his story for some time, and has suplemented it with some tremendously helpful screenshots, JoshWeber wins this week's award for his excellent Victoria AAR.

Well done!
applause.gif

Excellent choice Allenby. Congrats JoshWeber. This honor is very much deserved!

Thank you. :D

Josh! Congratulations!

Great choice, Allenby! I've been following the Gustavus Envy AAR for a way, way long time. And it just keeps going! :D

Quite a lot of work, and deservedly much praise!

Great job! So will that Scandinavian-like goddess Ann Coulter appear in your story anywhere? ;)

Rensslaer

What, is that all you're going to say, Josh? Tsk tsk. ;) Congratulations!

Nope. I'll give my obligatory biography soon. Don't worry. :D