• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks to all of you, I really appreciate all the kind words and I especially thank everyone who read the AAR.

Excuse me for being slightly late with the nomination, and let us wait no more. I call Kazmir the WritAAR of the Week for his AAR The Dynamic World, which I found very enjoyable right from the start.

Thank you Makkovar, it is a great honour. :)

And thank you for the rest of you for your congratulations! I will do my best to find a worthy successor for next week.

Congratulations, Kazmir! Apparently you hadn't won this one before, about time you did, most deserved!

So, as for this week I would like to nominate CatKnight for his brilliant and innovative AAR Random World Order. The pace of updates has slowed down considerably but I hope he will continue writing his piece of work. Congratulations to him!

Congratualtions CatKnight! A fine AAR, and a fine writAAR all-round.

Congratulations, CatKnight! A wonderful AAR all by itself, but when you factor in the references to the Crimea, an allusion to Peperna, and the fact that you've lured Storey out of hiding, it's enough to make a decrepit forum old-timer such as myself shed tears of joy. And embarrass myself all-round. ;)

Let's see how much longer you get to play with the Mighty Timurids, before the RNG relegates you to some OPM backwater in Central America, right before the Spanish show up...

Well deserved! Oldtimers unite.:p It's good to see you guys around again.:)