• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for this unexpected honour :).

Unfortunately I don't read that many AARs at the moment (around zero). Have been trying to read a few more, but I don't feel I have done so enough to really pick a new writAAR of the Week without it feeling random :unsure:.

Thanks for this unexpected honour :).

Unfortunately I don't read that many AARs at the moment (around zero). Have been trying to read a few more, but I don't feel I have done so enough to really pick a new writAAR of the Week without it feeling random :unsure:.
well, you could go and read AAR's! I am sure you will find ones who you like!

Congratulations, Sybot!

EDIT: Sybot, your week will officially begin on 18 August, so please do not choose a new winner until 25 August.

Congratulations Sybot!

Thank you for nominating me, Lofman. It's always an honour to be selected for this award. While real life and EU4 might be stealing my time at the moment, I'll endeavour to keep writing and produce more work for people to enjoy.

I think that it's about time we had a nomination for someone playing the newest member of the Paradox family. I've selected knul for his EU4 AAR Single Domination: Ming, and also for his Double Domination AAR in EU3 which I was surprised to find he never got the nomination for. He writes in a unique commentary style which certainly makes his works stand out among gameplay AARs.

Congratulations, knul!

Well deserved!