• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Arturo! As comagoosie says, it is frankly bloody impressive what you can write in English; I won't try anythinglike that in Spanish, I assure you. An excellent AAR, and I am very surprised you haven't got an award for it before! Bravo!
Err...it has gone ten months without an award, as in, ten months ago, capibara got WritAAR of the Week for his AAR. :eek:o

A little confusing, sorry about that. I just thought it was deserved for capibara to receive this award at the end to compliment his award at the beginning.

Congratulations!

Congratulations old chap

Congratulaciones!

First of all, thank you very much comagoosie for the award, I wasn't expecting it at all. As I said, I was really surprised to get it, since my activity in both my AAR and AARland has decreased in the last months. However, I'm trying to start reading again some AARs and as coma stated, giving my AAR a closure, finally. I want to thank canonized, comagoosie, Snugglie and robou, among others for writing such good narrative AARs, which partly inspired me in starting the Italy one. I thank as well all of my loyal readers, Enewald, General Griffin, EUROO7, aldriq, Qorten, Slinky, for sticking around all the way to the end, despite the intermitence of the AAR and the long periods without update. I hope my next AAR will be updated in a more constant fashion.

Now it's time to select this week's winner. In my attempt to retake AAR reading, I stumbled upon an Vicky AAR I had suscribed some months ago, but hadn't read at all, which I'm trying to do now. In the few pages I have read so far, the author writes with an impeccable style and has a very interesting storyline. I must add he uses a usually ignored country, which makes it still a better AAR. I'm talking of no other than Fiftypence and his Hatian AAR The Lost Century, so please congratulate the new WritAAR of the Week!

Great speech Capibara and please keep up the good work :D hope your summer will mean more activity for you in AARland !

Many many congratulations , Fiftypence ! I keep saying that you're one of the most underrated writAARs out there , so glad to see you get some more spotlight :D . Truly a unique style you chose to pick up with in your Haiti AAR !

Congratulations :)

Congratulations Fiftypence!