• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks again to robou for naming me as his successor! And thankyou once more to everyone for their congratulations!

I have enjoyed my time as WritAAR of the Week, but now the time has come to choose a successor. And I believe I have just the man for the job.

He is a newer WritAAR in our community, but already he is showing a lot of writing talent. He tells the tale of the Kingdom of Jerusalem as it struggles against Moslems and Byzantines alike in a desperate attempt to survive. And not only does he tell an excellent story, but he also provides us with battle videos, mood music, and even stills from motion pictures (primarly from the movie Kingdom of Heaven).

The WritAAR I speak of is, ofcourse, none other than:

(And yes, just as robou did for me, I have provided the link to AP's Ink Well page)

So let's all give a round of applause to the new WritAAR of the Week! Congrats, AP! :cool:

Congratulations AP, I'll have to try to read the Chronicles sometime soon!

Congratulations , AP :D . Very well deserved !

Congratulations Primus, i will get round to reading Chronicles once i have finished catching up with the hundred and one other things i have promised to do so to!

Congratulations AlexanderPrimus! :)

Congratulations AlexanderPrimus, and Congratulations to Crusaderknight as well!

Both amazingly well deserved! :)

First of all, I would like to express my profoundest thanks to crusaderknight for selecting me for this award. You have truly honored me with your kind words and consideration.

I would also like to say thank you to all of you for your congratulations, and thank you to my many readers, supporters, and friends who have made this possible for me.

I look forward to selecting the next recipient of this award -- there are so many great authors out there that have yet to be recognized for their considerable accomplishments.

Congratulations AlexanderPrimus. Also, congrats to all the other writers to have won this award in my absence.