• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations VI Lenin! A good work.

Congratulations VI Lenin! :)

Congrats VILenin!

Way to go, VILenin. I've read a goodly portion of your work and need to make sure I am up to date. This, of course, gives me greater incentive to do such a thing. ;)

Very much well deserved! Congrats!

Congratulations!

I love your Byzantines, you know.

Congrats Lenin!

Thank you very much Estonianzulu and everybody else! :) Tucked away in the CK portion of AARland, I didn't think mant people had seen my AAR besides that loyal group of Byzantine fans who are reading it, so this is a pleasant surprise indeed. Now I'll have to read up on all the latest goings on in AARland (as if I needed an excuse! :D ) to find a successor.

Well done VILenin, well deserved. :)

Congratulations, VILenin!

As you know, I've read your previous Poland AAR for HOI, which I thought was brilliant for the time it lasted (which wasn't long, before the enemy came in and chomped on Poland, still...), and I've read enough of your Byzantine classic to have voted for it as one of the best AARs I've seen in that CK sector!

Obviously, you've got great talent and even more potential. Keep it up!

I'll be back over to read some more one of these days. My reading time just isn't what it used to be.

Rensslaer

A belated congrats to you, VI Lenin! Well done!

First off, let me apologize for being a day late, I had some trouble getting on the forums last night. But now that I'm here it is, of course, time to name the next WritAAR of the Week. He's a newer authAAR who currently has AARs going in both CK and HOI2 which are off to very promising starts, congratulations to Lord Valentine!

Nice job, LV! Congrats. :)

Congratulations Lord Valentine, well done :)