• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I just checked my AAR for comments, and saw coz1 saying I won the award. I must say I was very surprised, but in a very good way :)

My Dalmatian AAR (link in sig) is my first AAR, and the first piece of writing I've done in years, and I can't even begin to describe how stimulating it was for me when people read it and commented positively on it. And now this happens as well!

This award will certainly motivate me to continue on this, and start many more projects. In fact, I'm on the verge of blowing off the two parties I'm supposed to go to tonight, and go write an update :D

Thank you Jestor very much for nominating me, and thank you all for the congratulations. :)

EDIT: And so finaly the dogs come into play! Nice pic Veld :)

Congratulations Shuma :)

Well done, Shuma!
smilelz4.gif

Well, the time has come for me to pass on this award.

First off, I'd like to thank Jestor once again for nominating me last weekend, and a thank you to all of you that congratulated me. Also, a big thanks to the people who have so far read and commented my work for the incentive to continue writing. I hope some new people were drawn to read the Rise of Dalmatians due to this award, and I hope you will continue to read it.

Before I announce the new winner, I'd like to point out that the only AARs I read are the CK ones, for I haven't played EU2 in years, and I haven't even tried out Vicky of HoI yet. Hopefully the new writAAR keeps track of other AARs as well, and will be able to pass it on to the most deserving from the whole AARland the next Sunday. Also, I limited my search to the AARs updated during the last week, which made some of my favourites ineligible, for it is afterall the WritAAR of the Week award. ;)

As I undertook the reading of the AARs that started before I joined the forums, there was one in particular that impressed me. Although it was started a while ago, it had was not updated for a long time, but recently it has seen much activity. The AAR so far has seen the introduction of some very interesting characters and in a situation that shows promise of a lot of family strife and intrigue in the near future.

So, for his wonderfully written The Eagle In Winter CK AAR, I nominate

coz1

I am aware that the tendency is to give the award to people that have not previously received it, but I felt enough time has passed since coz has last won it, and that he thoroughly deserves to be amongst the select few who have recieved it thrice.

So let me be the first to say: congratulations!

Well deserved, congratulations coz1 :)

You really deserve this award, sir! From what I've read of your stories, you have a great talent for character creation. :)

Congrats, Coz! Well deserved, not just for 'Eagle' but also your 'Into the West' epic.

Very many congratulations coz1! Especially appropriate given the marvellous sequence you have just written in Into the West.

Congrats coz1! :D