• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, aronnax!

Congratulations to aronnax and everyone else I have missed while I have been away for the forums!

Wait I won something? Woah... Thanks for the congrats and also, my greatest apologies..
For... well not checking back to this site or updating =(((.

School started for me and the exams poured in so my AAR and Victoria 2 came to a screeching halt... I didn't expect this though. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble with my absence. I'm still very newbish with the traditions of this forum so I'll prefer to give the AAR Writer of the week to the open floor.

Congratulations, aronnax!

to stop this award going missing in action, I think its time to hand it over.

One of the delights of (demi)modding is reading so many AARs all over the forum, and that in turn makes it really hard to select one or another. But anyway ... I'd like to hand this to Rifal for his DW Swedish AAR - Bet-Kinder-Bet-Morgen-Kommt-Der-Schwed, its a really intriguing history book AAR and well worth wandering over for a read

take a bow ... Rifal

Congrats Rifal! While I'm not familiar with the AAR mentioned here, I've enjoyed your other works.

Wow I never excpected to earn any rewards. I am honored. would it be apropriate to add this achievment to my sig.

Wow I never excpected to earn any rewards. I am honored. would it be apropriate to add this achievment to my sig.

Certainly if you want to. :) As you can see even on this page, many people do that with awards.

That's terrific—congratulations, Rifal!

Congratulations Rifal!