• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations daemon ! I remember seeing and reading some of your work when I first came to the EU3 AAR Forum , it was a great inspiration ! Keep up the good work !

congrats daemon! :D your AAR was the inspiration for my teutonic one. :)

Congratulations daemonofdecay! :)

Congrats, daemon. Always liked your AAR.

Wow! Thanks you guys! I'm at a loss for words!

I've been cruising these forums from time immortal (around HoI 1), but finally decided to write my own AAR after reading so many great ones here in the forums.

But such a community award as this just makes my day! Thanks you guys!

Here's hoping finals go well so I can continue to post!

belated congrats, daemon! :)

Congratulations daemonofdecay ! ! :cool:

very well deserved ! !
:)

Well, I guess it comes time for me to choose a new person to award this too, yes?

(I could be really, really wrong, so don't feel afraid to make fun of me if that's the case).

Anyway, I was reading through a variety of different AARs, and I came accross one that really cought my fancy, and was suprised not to see it have a number of awards.

So, if it's ok with y'all, I would like to choose/nominate Thrashing Mad and his History of the White Eagle mega-campagin thingy.

The Thread.

That much work deserves an award, and I really enjoy the history text-book feel of the work (along with the large numbe of extras like maps, etc.)

So, if everything is in order, congats to Thrashing Mad!

Very many congratulations Thrashing Mad!

Congratulations Thrashing Mad !! Very well deserved ! Excellent to recognize your awesome story , your excellent renditions , your thrilling movies , and especially your amazing innovation of storytelling ! A true milestone for community storytelling !

Definitely a well-deserved award. I've been reading the AAR in question since CK, although I've never commented - it's an excellent work, and all the peripherals (battle videos, summations of global changes, maps, etc.) only make it all that much better. Congratulations.

Congrats TM, long overdue. Whether its for your CK version or the EUIII version, it was well deserved. :cool:

There's been many new faces here, which is great, but I'm glad I finally know who the winner is. :D Congrats Thrash! Good going sport. :)