• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Emperor_krk!

Congrats Emperor_krk! :)

Nice work, Emperor_krk! Congrats on a well deserved honor. :)

I can't say anything else but, just like General_BT a week ago: Wow. This is astonishing news, really, both surprising and very pleasant to hear. I am truly honoured. Thank you, both for the nomination (huuuge thanks, Gerenal!) and the congratulations from all of you. I really appreciate it (although I might have problems writing, how much - damn English not being my 'first' language ;) ), believe me.

I can now just hope that in this way my AAR will attract even more readers :D ;).

Congratulation Emperor_krk.

Congratulations - I really liked the Pomerania AAR.

Once more, a huge thank you to all of you for the congratulations, and to General_BT for nominating me last week. It was a great honour to me, really.

I'm not much of a readAAR - I lack the time, usually. But there are some AARs that I try to follow and comment on as regularly as possible. There are also those that I find totally by accident, which I read without commenting even though I do enjoy them a lot. One such AAR is the great The Sound of AARabia - A MusicAAR About Something by EvilSanta. The idea of musical AAR, as made by him, is a great one, and very fun to read - at least for me. Hope you like it just as much.

Thus, I would like to nominate EvilSanta for the next WritAAR of the Weak - congratulations! :) I hope this works as well as some kind of motivation of you, since lack of muse for your AARs are very sad news to hear :(.

Congratulations EvilSanta! I hope your muse returns!

Nice choice. Congratulations EvilSanta :)

Congratulations EvilSanta !

Congrats Evil Santa!!! About time that your lyrical talent was recognized.

Congratulations, EvilSanta :)