• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations naggy!

Well, the time has come to pass the torch...

My plan was to read a bunch of active AARs this week. Then, everything went to hell, and I've spent my week dealing with a coughing dog and an insane project manager (ZOMG, go do all that stuff this weekend we said for weeks we didn't need!!!!!!11!!11eleventy-one).

Thus, no new AARs were read. Luckily, I read plenty of good AARs now, so I just have to pick one for Writer of the Week - and try to remember which ones not to pick because I am reading them because I found them here. :)

All that is a roundabout way of saying that I'm picking General War for his excellent AAR, No Pasaran! - Republican Spain 1938, where we track Republican Spain's valiant attempt to eradicate Parmesan from the world. (See? Now you have to read it to figure out WTH I'm talking about...)

What are you doing here? GO READ NOW! :cool:

Thank you! :)
What can I say, I'm very honored to receive this award. I had great fun playing the game and writing AAR, and receiving awards is equally satisfying. :D

Now is the perfect time to go and read those AARs I might have missed before... :D

Congratz! :)

Congrats General War!

Congratulations, General War :)

Congratulations!

Congrats!

A week has passed and it's time to pass on the award. This week the honor belongs to EvilFishtank, for his The World After Appeasement-UK 1941 AAR. It is a great AAR, and if you haven't read it by now, go and read it now, you'll enjoy it. :D

EvilFishtank, congratulations!