+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 360 FirstFirst ... 113 138 163 188 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 238 263 288 313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 7184

Thread: WritAAR of the Week: Hethran

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment
    Congratulations
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    500k club

Congratulations on a well deserved awAARd! The depth and the clarity of the thinking exposed in your AARs is impressive.
    "Mankind has only one science. It is the science of discontent." -- Count Hasimir Fenring

Fossile en devenir Moderator hildoceras's Avatar

You ought to get some awards for your recent work

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Thank you so much.
    “As both a dream and a fact the American Empire was born before the United States.” -Bernard DeVoto, The Course of Empire

"Acquisitions of territory in America, even if accomplished by force of arms, are not to be viewed in the same light as the invasions and conquests of the states of the old world." New York Morning News, 1845 CE

Currently writing So Far from God- A Vic 2 AHD Mexico AAR.
    Won Character Writer of the Week Mar. 4th, 2012 and Sept 30th, 2012. Weekly AAR Showcase, July 22nd,2012.
    Second Favorite Victoria 1/2 AAR, Round 3, 2012
    My Inkwell

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Decent work! Congratulations!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Congratulations!
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

54 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Felicitations!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Blog Entries
    The HQ one was a very useful read! Congratulations!

Sons of Santiago - Restored Narrative AAR for Victoria II

Last Update: 25/09/2012

-------------------------------------------------
    The Inkwell - All my, and many others, AARs in one place!
    I've Been Canonized! and made Patron Saint of TimeTravellers

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

200k clubHoI AnthologyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubParadoxian Order - 2015

Well done Chilango2, congratulations
    EUIII AAR: The lilies of France
    Awarded Best Character Writer of the Week 25. Feb 2007
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 22. April 2007

HoI2 AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller – A Norwegian AAR
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 25. Sept 2005
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 25. Jan 2006
    Awarded Fan of the Week 26. March 2006, 7. October 2007 and 10. November 2008
    Boer War AAR: Joe’s War- a Boer War AAR

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDiplomacyEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldLegioMajesty 2Rome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Congrats Chilango! Your HQ AAR helped me learn to play HOI3!

Romanorum Imperator Augustus asd21593's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Congrats, Chilango2!
    My AAR Library
    -not writing at the moment-

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Congratulations, Chilango2!
    Return to Glory: A Germania AAR
    WritAAR of the week for the week of 6-10-07, Favorite New Writer Overall for Q2 2007, Best Character Writer of the Week 7-18-08

The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

My time has now passed, and as such it is my honor to pass this award to a poster already rightly famous for his support of the AAR community. He has not, however, received a WritAAR of the week award, and it is my honor, nay, my duty, to right this great injustice.

His latest effort, a comedic AAR, has caused me to laugh several times.

This week's award goes to Lordban for The Fuhrer Goes nuts!

Congratulations!
    “As both a dream and a fact the American Empire was born before the United States.” -Bernard DeVoto, The Course of Empire

"Acquisitions of territory in America, even if accomplished by force of arms, are not to be viewed in the same light as the invasions and conquests of the states of the old world." New York Morning News, 1845 CE

Currently writing So Far from God- A Vic 2 AHD Mexico AAR.
    Won Character Writer of the Week Mar. 4th, 2012 and Sept 30th, 2012. Weekly AAR Showcase, July 22nd,2012.
    Second Favorite Victoria 1/2 AAR, Round 3, 2012
    My Inkwell

Strategy Cognoscenti Demi Moderator Myth's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper Fi

As I already said in your AAR, congrats Lordban! Certainly well deserved.
    Read about my full body of AAR works here!

Fan of the Week 13/08/09

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Congratulations!
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Magister Philosophiæ volksmarschall's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Lordban!
    Working On: The Decline and Fall of Roman Civilization (EUIV) 3x AwAARds Preface | Volume 1 | Volume 2
    Completed AAR(s):
    The Presidents: Clay to Smith (1836-1920) (History Book, 57 pages, my magnum opus) 7x AwAARd winner.
    Saints and Angels: An Epic of the American Civil War, (Narrative, 22 pages) 6x AwAARd winner.
    My Inkwell! (2 more completed AARs, 5 failed adventures, and brief bio!) | On Hold: The House of Habsburg In the Age of Empire (EUIV History Book)
    My AwAARds: 8x ACA AwAARd recipient (6x 1st Favorite), 4x Character WritAAR of the Week, 3x WritAAR of the Week, 3x Showcase, Fan of the week 1/03/09 & 9/02/14 (Full List in Inkewll)
    I am a historian, philosopher, and research economist (B.A. in those 3 subjects) | "God is the savior of all mankind" (1Tim 4:10)
    The Paradox Historiography Society | Sailing to Byzantium (Touring the city of Byzantium, or Constantinople, from founding to present).

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    500k club

What do you mean, you can write General Inanities®, not actually unpause the game in the first three updates, post pictures of a Furry Führer, leech sanity out of readAARs faster than your CK regiments drain your treasury up to the point they post even weirder things than you do and save Göring, of all people, from disappearing from an AAR - and you can get an awAARd for all this?

Where do I sign???

Thanks! That one came as a complete surprise
    "Mankind has only one science. It is the science of discontent." -- Count Hasimir Fenring

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Yeah sanity is sort of a problem the longer you stay in these forums

Congratulations Lordban. Well deserved!

+ Reply to Thread