• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you so much for the appreciation, guys! It's a great honor to have LoF recognized, especially since I'm constantly worried by the niggling thought that it's become inaccessible. And Tanzhang, I'm going to try to get another AARlander out once I get a handle of my next semester's work, and Densley, I'm sure you'll find the time to comment around the time I finally get to the Revolution :happy: (but seriously feel free to comment whenever, your AARs have been fantastic and I'm immensely jealous of how prolific you are!)

I'll make it a reading priority. ;)

Searching for the next writer to honor has been tough. Many of my newly favorite AARs have either gotten honors lately (Densley's or Mondatopotato's work), or haven't updated recently.

Why thank you very much!

In any case, large congratulations to TheDanish! Here's the question: Denmark native, or pastry fan? :p

Nice work TheDanish! From what I have read so far this AAR seems very nice so this is well deserved award:)

Congrats!

Nearly a month since we've had a new WoW. Is it time to open up nominations?

I'd say so. That said, has anyone contacted TheDanish, or seen him recently?

I'm not sure Densley but given the amount of time since he was awarded, I'd suggest we open it up. Hate to see this go silent for so long. Mods, what say you?

I sent him a PM -- if we don't hear from him in a day or two I'll open it up.

Congratulations, BogMod! A very deserving award in my opinion. :)

I just saw this completely by accident! Normally I don't check the main AAR page but I was looking for something and saw this pop up! Well first of all my thanks to everyone and of course especially to TheDanish. I will give careful though to who will be nominated on Sunday.