• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations :)

Congrats! The beta and preview AARs are definitely making me itch for the 13th.

too bad my wife won't let me take the day off and barricade myself to play V2 all weekend.

Congratz! :)

Thanks a lot to you all for your kind words and another WoW award after five years of absence from AARland.

Thank you PrawnStar for nominating me.

As the next Writer of the Week I would like to nominate Peter Ebbesen who has not has this honour bestowed on him since 2003. About that time, or even before I was a big fan of his History Class AAR for EU1 (or 2). Now he is writing a great Mount & Blade Warband AAR called My Inevitable Greatness and has just written a Victoria 2 Beta-AAR as well.

So, let's hear it for Peter Ebbesen!

His Mount & Blade AAR is some of the most hilarious writing I've ever read on these forums. Even though I don't play the game, the AAR is well-worth reading just for the outrageous tidbits like:

Peter Ebbesen said:
After all, what is a man but a strong woman, who has had half his brain removed and turned into two meatballs and a meat flute in what can best be described as a cosmic jest and an occasional meal you can choke on?

Much deserved, and congrats!

Last edited:
Congrats Peter Ebbesen! Your Mount and Blade AAR is some of the most hilarious writing I've ever read. :D

Congratulations :)

Many congratulations!

And it's nice to see MnB get some AAR recognition.

Congratulations, Mr. Ebbesen. With the Vic II Beta AAR posted, I hope that you can rise to the occasion and allow the Divine Khünbish to provide the relief so ardently sought by the slavering hordes of her followers. :)

Many congrats, Peter! One of my all time favorite AAR writers, no doubt about it. :)