• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good work, EP! Congratulations!

Ahem - EP, you are a few days late in passing the WoW on. ;) A not too subtle hint. :D

Ahem - EP, you are a few days late in passing the WoW on. ;) A not too subtle hint. :D
That's okay. Gives me a chance to congratulate him before he passes it on. Congrats, EP! :cool:

I've been informed that English Patriot is away and won't be able to name a successor. As the one who nominated him, I would be happy to choose a new WritAAR of the Week if everyone is OK with that. Or the mods can choose a new one if they like.

I've been informed that English Patriot is away and won't be able to name a successor. As the one who nominated him, I would be happy to choose a new WritAAR of the Week if everyone is OK with that. Or the mods can choose a new one if they like.
Sounds like a plan, Hardraade. Go for it. :)

Nice choice. Congratulations! :)

Good choice. Congratulations Faeelin

Congratulations , sir !

Congratulations!

Saint Stresemann will be pleased his most loyal priest has received this well deserved award.

Good to see you got on without me :) Sorry about that guys, I had meant to name a successor before I disappeared on holiday, but best laid plans and all that.

Anyhow, Congratulations Faeelin!

Most appropriate for the writer that masters AH like no other. Congrats!

Congratulations Faeelin:)

Saint Stresemann will be pleased his most loyal priest has received this well deserved award.

You know, you're just makig the Martian invasion of England more likely. Just saying.

Grumble grumble, nobody tells me anything. Can I nominate coz1's The Longest night? or is too close to brown nosing?

You know, you're just makig the Martian invasion of England more likely. Just saying.

Grumble grumble, nobody tells me anything. Can I nominate coz1's The Longest night? or is too close to brown nosing?
I won just a couple of months ago and I haven't really written anything in the last week to speak of until today...perhaps there's another name on your list? ;)