• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Congratulations! :)

Congrats BrawijayaV!

Congratulations!

Thank you, and thank you all! I was almost thinking of ending my Java AAR, but seeing that it was nominated for this, I might actually expand it soon! The thing is, I made a much larger episode months ago, but because of that it has many images that I would have to edit and post, a lot of hard work. And I'm quite demoralized of playing Victoria 2 because I don't have the expansion pack (because AHD enables you to forge CBs). Now though, I am focusing all attention of Paradox Interactive games towards my upcoming Majapahit AAR, which I am working on right now.

But now is the time to pass on the torch. In truth, I didn't really know who to pass it on to. My first option already got voted on in the last 12 months. So I decided to search. I searched for other Majapahit AAR, and sure enough I found one. His name is Stratagyfan101. Though he seems to be inactive with his AARs, at least you should take a glimpse of them. The Majapahit AAR mentioned is called Glory, To Ruin, To Glory, which admittedly is better-written than my upcoming one. Another good AAR of his is One Last Breath. I'm not sure if temporarily-inactive writAARs are allowed (but then again, me too?), but hopefully by mentioning his name here, Stratagyfan101 will be more inclined to continue with his excellent Narrative-AARs.

Congratulations Stratagyfan101!

Well, I spent a week looking at some AARs in the CKII forums, having not read any AARs in a while and I stumbles across this nice gem. The Curse of Brothers - The history of Alfonso the Wise and his descendants written by Apelstav. I like the writing style very much and the images are also very nice. The biggest thing I like about it is that he is using the Jimena dynasty which is always interesting.

So that is my pick. Thanks for the honor and sorry for my delay in putting a successor up.

Oh gosh golly! Two awards in three weeks - now you guys are just making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Big thanks to all congratulations and bigger still to Stratagyfan101. To celebrate I'll try and bring out a few more chapters this week.

Big thanks again!