• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrazies Avindian!

Congrats Avindian!

Thanks for the very kind words, all. I'm glad I've got a week to decide on a successor; it'll be tough!

Congratulations, Avindian! Well-deserved for a great WritAAR!

Thanks everybody for the kind words, especially History_Buff for the nomination! Since I'm going out of town later today, I'm going to pass on my award now. I'm honestly surprised that tamius23 has never won this award. He's been a loyal commenter on most of the AARs I've had and read, and his Shaybanid (DW) and Il-Khanate (CK2) AARs are some of my favorite. He also had the first conversion AAR that I can recall from EU3 to Vicky 2. His most recent AAR is Story of Styria, which has been very entertaining thus far.

Congratulations, tamius23!

Congrats tami, well deserved!

Thank you very much Avindian for the award, and everyone who has offered their congratulations!

Now, the task fell to me to pass this on, and I had to do a little reading around. I discovered Karaton Jawa, a Victoria 2 AAR, inactive at the moment, but BrawijayaV's writing of his Javanese campaign had got me interested. He's also about to begin a new AAR, Majapahit, Rise Again!, which looks promising.

Congratulations, BrawijayaV!