• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well it's been a fun week, and thank you again all for your warm support. It is now time for me to pass the crown, (or in my case the tiara :rofl: ) to another worthy writer. I spent much of the week (when I wasn't doing actual work at work) reading a number of AAR's from new and old writers in all the four forums. Some silly, some not so silly, and some serious. But I did want to be sure to recognize someone whose work had not been highlighted to my knowledge as this week's Writer of the Week.

Without further ado, I would like to name KanaX, author of Divided But United - Austria 1836-1920 as the Writer of the Week.

KanaX's AAR is great mix of historical narrative and game play and it is one of the first AAR's I started reading before writing my own. A democratic instead of Imperial Austria is a refreshing take on that old Big White Blob. I hope you will join me in congratulating KanaX, and if you haven't, take some time to read through his work. :)

Congrats KanaX. Enjoy the week. :)

Congrats Admiral! It's funny, but ever since you and I worked a little together in Tecniques co-op AAR, I can never think of you as anyone else than Admiral Jay KanaX, CO, 1st Assault Boats. :D

grayghost said:
Congrats Admiral! It's funny, but ever since you and I worked a little together in Tecniques co-op AAR, I can never think of you as anyone else than Admiral Jay KanaX, CO, 1st Assault Boats. :D
:D, yes, our Paradoxian AAR was indeed something epic.

Firstly, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and a big Thank You!

I've never considered myself to really be a top-notch WritAAR, although I indeed wished to make Divided But United something completely different and maybe something comparable to the many great AARs out there. I've never written a completely narrative AAR, so it's nice to know that my attempt was worth a WritAAR of the Week-award.

Now, it's time to start reading some AARs...

Congratulations KanaX :D Well done !

Well done KanaX, congratulations :)

Emperor_krk said:
Congratulations Kanax, I've appreciated your work on your German HoI2 AAR a lot. I'll be sure to look at your Victorian one ;).
:confused: I've never written a German HoI2-AAR. Only Finnish and Bulgarian HOI2-AARs.

KanaX said:
:confused: I've never written a German HoI2-AAR. Only Finnish and Bulgarian HOI2-AARs.

Maybe he's confusing you for a certain doppleganger of yours ? XD

Congratulations KanaX!

KanaX said:
Haven't you? I was totally convinced that I had read one, and that it was by you... Sorry then, stupid me :eek:o.

But I confess that I had a look at your Bulgarian AAR in the meantime, and that one I did like :).

Sorry again.

Congratulations KanaX! :)