• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hearty congrats to you Jestor! :)

Well done, Jestor. I just looked upon your work in Vickie and must spend some time looking back at your CK work. Congrats, sir!

Congratulations Jestor :)

Wow, thank you so much Quirinus and everyone. :eek:

I never expected something like this since I'm nowhere near as talented as a lot of writers on here! Thank you all so much to everyone who's congratulated me and anyone else who will follow! :)

Congratulations, Jestor!

And Quirinius, of course I'm a huge fan of yours... I don't recall if I congratulated you on schedule, or not! ;)

Great work, Jestor!

Rensslaer

Thanks received :D . Congrats Jestor... :)

Congrats to you, Jestor! Somebody who mentions me in the introductory post of his AAR can't be all that bad. :cool:

Congratulations Jestor! ! :cool:

Hah! I so rarely check these awards, and something just made me do it now... and I see Jestor won! Woo! Congrats man!

Some people here mentioned here you're writing a Vicky AAR.. i'm thinking it might be the first one I read. I hope you picked something suitably masohistic to play :D

Thanks again to everyone who has thanked me and again to Quirinius for nominating me! :) It was a great week for me writing-wise. Not only was I WritAAr of the Week, but I actually got a few pages written for the novel section I'm working on to submit for grad school applications when next fall rolls around. I also conceived an idea for a new CK AAR, which I've started. :)

Since I was nominated on a Saturday, I shall pass the torch on a Saturday.

I've read a lot of great AARs in the years I've been here and there's a lot of current terrific ones, too. I knew when I received this award, I wanted to the next one to be someone else who hasn't won before. Luckily, one of my favourite AARs and newer (to me at least) AuthAARs has never been nominated and today I change that.

With his wonderful CK AAR that has one of the better death scenes I've seen, and a great writing style, not to mention one of a only a handful of non-Count AARs I read and comment on frequently, I'd like to nominate....

Shuma.

Congratulations and keep at it! :)

Congratulations, Shuma. I must admit I have not read your work, but no time is better than the present as you are now writAAR of the week. Way to go!

Congrats Shuma, keep writing AAR`s and Il maybe read one of yours soon :)

Last edited:
Many congratulations Shuma.

Congratulations Shuma, for your very well written Dalmatian AAR

dalmatian.jpg