• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have been thinking about this all week. My first thought was the one that I have ended up nominating anyway, but I discarded it as he has won before, then I went onto another favourite, but they haven't posted in a while so I discarded that aswell.
Then I realised that my first candidate hasn't won a WritAAR of the Week for his current AAR. Therefore I would like to nominate Tommy4ever for his AAR: Freedom is a noble thing - A Scottish Megacampaign, Part Two

Very large congratulations Tommy! Well deserved, naturally. :)

Thanks G-Force!

It's always a great honour to win this award, bringing back find memories of my early days in AARland and all the years I between. I believe I'm now joint for second with a gaggle of other WritAARs with five wins in this particular award :) - something to aim for before my AARland retirement :p.

This will also give me some much needed impetus to get out and read more AARs to ensure a worthy successor is chosen next week :).

Thanks again!

Well done, Tommy!

Well done Tommy-have only just seen that you have continued your epic AAR about Scotland-I am now striving to catch up

Congrats, Tommy!

Thanks G-Force!

It's always a great honour to win this award, bringing back find memories of my early days in AARland and all the years I between. I believe I'm now joint for second with a gaggle of other WritAARs with five wins in this particular award :) - something to aim for before my AARland retirement :p.

This will also give me some much needed impetus to get out and read more AARs to ensure a worthy successor is chosen next week :).

Thanks again!

A fine and great AAR, well done!

Congratulations, Tommy. Six years or thereabouts writing and commenting in AARland and still going strong! Well deserved.

Congratz Tommy. Be reading your AAR right after this message :D.

Thanks again to G-Force, and to all who have congratulated me in this thread.

It's now time to choose a successor, and I can think of no worthier recipient than Merrick Chance who continues to redifence the extremely in depth history book AAR with his Lords of France II: Politics and Revolution. Despite his apparent disdain for the French brewing industry, I have enjoyed no other AAR more this past week with a particularly fine update being posted.

Step on up, the new WritAAR of the Week - Merrick Chance!

Thank you Tommy! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for someone cool and I'm honored by your choice.