• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WritAAR_zps283f5232.png

Almost Sunday again (in my time zone), and it's high time to pass on the award. I shall pass it on to one of the most original writAARs on these forums - the author of one of the only two EU3 AARs I am following - and a brilliant one at that. Rather than relying fully on heavy narrative, this AAR is based on light conversations and brilliant graphics. Brilliant graphics, made from scratch by this authAAR himself.

This week, the much sought-after place in the spotlight goes to Fyregecko, with InTveresting Times: An AfTver Action Report. Congratulations!

Much deserved congratulations my good man!

Congrats, extremely well deserved! And for what it's worth, I still plan to use the graphics you sent me on my Inkwell page whenever I get around to it, so cheers! ;)

Thanks all, and double thanks to Comrade General for his nomination - I must question his taste, but not his generosity ;)

To pass on this accolade, I'm heading into Crusader Kings II territory, a game I enjoy reading AARs of since I have it and am trying to learn it (since I'm even worse at CKII than EUIII). Amongst many splendid efforts, one that caught my eye was a colourful, well-organised AAR with the mixture of concise dialogues and screenshots that I especially like. CKII lends itself well to character creation, and I think that Mithfir has done an excellent job on Anscarid d'Ivrea, the Free Count of France, and is well-worthy of a week in the spotlight.

Congratulations Mithfir, our new WritAAR of the Week :)

Congrats Mithfir, very well deserved!

Thanks all, and double thanks to Comrade General for his nomination - I must question his taste, but not his generosity ;)

To pass on this accolade, I'm heading into Crusader Kings II territory, a game I enjoy reading AARs of since I have it and am trying to learn it (since I'm even worse at CKII than EUIII). Amongst many splendid efforts, one that caught my eye was a colourful, well-organised AAR with the mixture of concise dialogues and screenshots that I especially like. CKII lends itself well to character creation, and I think that Mithfir has done an excellent job on Anscarid d'Ivrea, the Free Count of France, and is well-worthy of a week in the spotlight.

Congratulations Mithfir, our new WritAAR of the Week :)

I am most humbled. I recently joined the Paradox community and when I found this forum, I wanted to share one game I enjoyed very much. Many thanks!

Congratulations Mithfir!