• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A final thanks to everyone for the congratulations/support, it's nice to be a part of such a supportive community and I never turn down nice compliments! :D

My week has come to its end, however. As nice as it was to be nominated, the prize must be passed on and rightfully so. I've done some reading up and thinking, and figuring out who to nominate as WritAAR of the Week was a very hard choice. In the end, it came down to a few different people I really liked, and I was torn for the better part of this week trying to figure out what to do. Nonetheless, I made my decision:

I'd like to nominate eqqman as my successor to the WritAAR of the Week.

He's shown a good variety of writing styles and with a number of finished AARs under his belt, plus the excellent LIFE in the Trenches, a HOI3 Narrative in China, with a twist, and the entertaining (to say the least) Springtime for Hit-LAAR German Reich comedy game of epic Mel Brooks. I definitely recommend them for at least a look, and don't hesitate to drop by and give congratulations!

Thanks for entertaining me so much, eqqman, and congratulations: you're the next WritAAR of the Week!

Congrats!

:cool: Congratulations, eqqman! :cool:

Congrats, eqqman!

Congratulations, and I don't mind saying, one of my own favorite AAR writers :) Keep up the good work!

congrats Eqqman, well deserved for the real variety of styles you use in your AARs as well as for a commitment to visiting the less frequented corners of the HOI3 map :cool:

Congrats!

Congratulations, Eqqman!

:cool: Congratulations, eqqman! :cool:

Congrats, eqqman!

Well deserved congrats, eqqman!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, and I don't mind saying, one of my own favorite AAR writers :) Keep up the good work!

Thank you Saithis and all! It's your supportive comments that always help keep things going.

Congratulations on a well deserved award!

Congratulations on a well deserved award!

Huzzah! Well done and well deserved. Your current Xibei San Ma AAR is a very effective way of telling a story - and, as loki pointed out, a nice spotlight on an underserved area of the HOI universe. :)

Thank you both! There are still plenty of areas that seem underplayed, so I may have an Uruguayan or Liberian AAR in my future...

I had some tough choices trying to find a suitable replacement, compounded by the fact that I also decided to leave my usual HOI3 creche and see what else is going on out there in the AAR world.

After much thought, I nominate Bornego for the next WritAAR of the week, in particular for his `Death will stand grieving in that field of war - A Red Drang Campaign PBEM` in the AGEOD forum. The writing style is very engaging, is accompanied by nice visuals, and is multiplayer, what more could you want? And like most readers I was sad that he proved too successful and the game ended early!

Congratulations Bornego and keep up the good work.

:cool: Congratulations, Bornego! :cool:

I agree. It is perfectly well deserved. Your AAR are outstanding on all accouts : great storytelling, great pictures, great hints and tricks.

Congratulations Bornego!

Congratulations!