• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Kurt Steiner!

In fact I've killed more celebrities in my WW1 AAR than in this. I've yet to start with the purge.:laugh:

Thank you, Milites!

Congratulations. I am only part-way through, but really liking the new AAR.

Nice choice. Congratulations Kurt Steiner :)

Congrats Kurt. A well deserved award.

Now it's when I run into problems because I have no way to find just a single AARtist, but many.

It seems a bit of a joke -come on, man, can't you choose anything else?- but I've chosen an alternative history AAR which thrills me since its very beginning: it's a tale of how the III Reich was attacked by the USSR by Stalin in 1942 and the following struggle, told in a entertaining way from the point of view of a German staff officer that manages to capture your attention from the very first word.

There you have it:

Alptraum: Das Dritte Reich Betrogen.

Congratz, Teckor! Well done!

Congratulations TeckoR!

Congrats TeckoR!

A quite unexpected award, but a great one nonetheless. I'll have to get off the dust on this computer using my new Office 2010 and start writing some more updates!

Congratulations, TeckoR! :)

The time has come choose another winner of the WritAAR of the the Week and let me say it was really difficult. I don't generally have a lot of time to read other author's works and when I do, not a whole lot of time to comment on them. But I must say I've followed this author's recent work for awhile and really like his style and the country he has played. To this I say, Congratulations InnocentIII for Five for Fighting!

Congrats, InnocentIII! I also enjoy your AARs.

Congrats! Haven't read it yet but love the title. :D