• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well deserved tk! Congratulations.

Congrats trekster ! Always a quality piece you write !

Congratulations. :)

Well done, Trekkie! It was just about time!

Thankee. And since it's time for me to choose someone else, I award this title to Draco Rexus and his epic "For King and Country" that has inspired me to do my own AAR.

Draco, congrats! Tell Rexus to choose a heir :D

Congratulations, Draco Rexus!

First and foremost I must pass my congrats on to trekaddict, his is a work well deserving of this honour. And then I most humble thank trekaddict for nominating me for this honour. It is always a pleasure to the ego to read that others enjoy the creation of one's mind yet humbling at the same time.

Thanks to one and all. It is truly a pleasure to provide you entertainment.

Oh, and TheHyphenated1, I'd say I can take some time off to allow you to catch up... but the angry mob that just started forming might not allow that to happen! :)

Oh, and TheHyphenated1, I'd say I can take some time off to allow you to catch up... but the angry mob that just started forming might not allow that to happen! :)

Yes, that does seem to be the greatest mark of success for a writer in AARland... the horrible things people promise to do to you if you keep them waiting.