• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations bsressler :)

Congratulations bsressler ! It's very well deserved ; looking over your AAR I could definitely see the skill and time you put into such a nice read !

Congrats bresslar. Haven't read your AAR yet. But I have always ended up reading every award winning AAR eventually. I'll get there. ;)

Congrats on this, bsressler! Now you are supposed to get up on stage and say a bit about yourself.

coz1 said:
Congrats on this, bsressler! Now you are supposed to get up on stage and say a bit about yourself.

Hmmm, well I've been playing Victoria since college and I feel that it is the only Paradox game in which you can truely improve you country to a great degree without any war.

I majored in Economics and I wish that Victoria saved the graph data between save games, because as it is, those graphs in the game are nearly worthless. Perhaps it could be a setting that could be turned on or off, because I'm sure it would greatly increase the time of saving and loading.

I find using game gimmicks to win extremely distasteful. IE the brankruptcy exploit, land trading with the computers, and the many others should be considered cheating in all respects (unless you're just playing around for fun). The game becomes extremely easy if you use them.

Paradox could fix many of the exploits quite easily.

Also imagine how difficult the computer would be if he pulled troops out of a losing battle, instead of standing to the death. That also seems like an easy fix.

I've been playing this game for over 4 years, so Paradox is certainly doing something right !

bsressler, congratulations on being named writer of the week!

Congrats!

Very many congratulations!

congrats bsressler! :)

Well, I had hoped our previous WoW would return to name his successor but since it has been a week, I'll go ahead and name one for him. After perusing the various AARs across the forum, I have stumbled upon one in Vickie that looks quite good. And what's more - it's early on in the AAR so catching up should be no trouble at all.

Let's all give a big hand to...Drake Rlugia!

Congrats! :D This is very much deserved!

A very promising AAR indeed that I can highly recommend. Many congratulations Drake Rlugia!

Link? Give us non-Vicki regulars a chance to find it?

Congrats Drake Rlugia. I will have to check out your work.