• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congrats Smut!

Gratulations Smut Peddler!

Can I just say that every time you get an award, it makes me very happy inside? Because there is nothing better than seeing the name "Smut Peddler" in the title of a thread. :D

And congratulations, of course.

Congratulations Smut Peddler!

Anybody know if Smut Peddler has reached a decision on the week of October 24th Writer of the Week?

Anybody know if Smut Peddler has reached a decision on the week of October 24th Writer of the Week?

Smut Peddler has been notified he has won.

Please everyone remember to notify the person you name WritAAR, either by Visitor Message, Private Message or by post in his/her AAR. Sadly not everyone frequents the General Discussion area.

Last edited:
Qorten has authorized me to pick a new WritAAR of the Week. I chose to bestow the honor on volksmarschall for writing his terrifically imagained, well-executed, and steadily plausible The Presidents: Clay to Smith (1836-1920) AAR. It appears he won this award a couple times last year. Given how good he is as a writer, I think he should be honored again.

Congrats volksmarschall!

EDIT/ Take your time chosing a new one, no need to name a new one the coming weekend already, by Nov. 14th is OK.

Last edited:
Congrats! :)