• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ahh having been gone I've missed the celebrations so please accept these late congratulations to our dear Mr. Capiatlist , Issac Wolfe , Vesimir , and currently congratulations to AllmyJames ! Well done all !

Congratulations :)

Congrats AllmyJames! My your Saxons water their horses in the Euphrates! :)

This Week's Nominee

Since it is now my turn to pass the torch, I have chosen this week's winner to be Farquharson's The Stuff of Kings!

Farquharson manages to mix both an engaging narrative gameplay element with many humourous moments, especially in-game dialogues between characters. Long may it continue!

December must be your month, Farquharson. 3 times over the span of 6 years you have won WoW...each time in December. :D

Congratulations are always in order for your great work! :)

Many congratulations farq. Well deserved

Farquharson's still around? I need to go check this out. I remember his.... actually I can't remember which AAR of his made me remember his name and go "Oh! That guy!", but I do remember it was funny. Senility is a terrible thing. Congrats!

Congratulations Farquharson !

Congratulations!

Thank you so much AllmyJames for this nomination! As I said in the AAR, it came at an appropriate moment when inspiration was flagging, so it has spurred me on! And many thanks to everyone else who's been reading as well - it's always a pleasure to hear from you! And of course, thank you for the all the messages of congratulations. :)

You're right, coz1, by some fluke I always seem to get "hit" in December! Actually, now that I look at it, it isn't just always in December, it's also always a German AAR... now what does that say?? I fondly remember the first time I won this august award, in 2003, for my very first AAR (EU2 Brandenburg) - just one of the many welcoming aspects of AARland. However to my shame the second occasion was rather hazy in my memory and I had to look up which AAR it was for :eek:o (actually CK Passau). So I will do my best to pass it on to a worthy newcomer when the time comes! I'm off to scour the forums right now...

Congratulations Farquharson :)

Congratulations Farquharson!