• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And now the time has come to choose this week's WritAAR of the Week. Who should it be? The task of choosing has certainly got me out and about and visiting forums I haven't been in for a while and reading work by folks I haven't read for a while. I was hoping to be able to switch game and not let the WoW get stuck into a CK rut, and in the end I've compromised by choosing to pass the award to Tommy4ever, who is doing a great job of what I could never do, keeping two AARs going at once:

In CK: Through Rivers of Blood and Mountains of Gold - The Story of The House of D'Albon
and in HOI: The Greatest of Endeavours Demand The Greatest of Sacrifices - A British AAR

I can't claim to have been following the HOI one, but I've enjoyed the clear and readable style of the CK one. It's also fast-moving (1 update per ruler) but with enough detail to give the all-important human interest side without which a CK AAR just doesn't seem right.

So, congratulations Tommy4ever - I think the award is well-deserved!

Congrats Tommy4ever!

Congratulations Tommy4ever!

A great choice ! :D Congrats Tommy !

Bloody good show there laddie!

Congrats! :)

Congratulations!

It is time to pass this award on to another writAAR and this week I choose asd21593 for his engrossing set of history lessons Modern Imperial History: 1547-Present

Enjoy your time as the Christmas WritAAR of the Week

:D

Nice one, Tommy4Ever!

And well done, asd21593!

Congrats :D