• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations. :)

Very many congratulations Direector, and very well deserved. And appropriate, given that the mammoth is coming surely to a close.

Wow. Thanks, coz1. This was unexpected, but I appreciate the honor.

For more that three years I've been pounding out the second 'HistoryPark' AAR, 'Here There Be Dragons', based on a game with Wallachia. It's been a long, long... long... long trip, and my readers have been faithful 'beyond the call of duty'.

At long last, that story is ended, or almost so. After reaching the climax I thought a brief epilogue would help explain a few unresolved things, so there will be two or three posts more before The End.

I can't tell you what a relief - and how very sad - it is to have this monster finally end. Anyway, if you'd like to check out the last few pages, the link is in my sig.

'Frontier' continues strong over in the GalCiv area and there is some hope I'll finish it before GalCiv III comes out ( :rolleyes: ). 'Frontier' is being improved by salting it with a number of guest authors and it is a fast-paced romp through the wilds of a human-hostile galaxy.

As one of my heroes used to say, "Write on!"

Congratulations Director ! ! :cool:

Congratulations Director, well done :)

Congratulations on the award, Director. It'll take some adjustment not to have regular HistoryPark updates in my life, but I'm sure you'll feel relieved that, in the end, you prevailed over the story and not the other way round. ;)

I'm hoping now that Frontier will run a respectable number of months. And then, perhaps, EU III? :rolleyes:

Congratulations again. Whatever the setting, you always write very fine, entertaining work.

Anyone who can put a monster like 'Dragons' to bed most certainly deserves this award. Congrats Director!

Many Congrats, Director! As a late comer to your work, I heartily endorse this nod to your skill and style. Well deserved indeed!

Well done, Director. I certainly loved 'Napoleon' and you continue to produce some excellent stuff.

As I pass this award on, I would like to recognize an author who is working in a language not his own.

Despite that, he manages to do his own artwork and write vivid descriptions of a place that, 'No, it's probably not Chicago...'.

Nil-The-Frogg, step up to the podium and tell us a bit about yourself!

*Director leads the applause*

Congratulations Nil-The-Frogg ! ! :cool:

Director, I almost missed congratulating you for this wonderful award! You received another of these for... Frontier, I think... just the other day, and thought I'd already voiced my thoughts.

I adore your work, even though I can't seem to keep up on a one of them!

And Nil-the-Frog, you know how I feel about your writing skill, as I just posted the other day on just that subject!

Wonderful stuff! Your English talent is certainly sufficient to produce a poignant atmosphere to your story.

Congratulations!

Rensslaer