• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Am I meant to go tell him or something?

It would be polite if you posted a message in his AAR thread or sent him a profile message.

Congratulations AlexanderPrimus!

Congrats AlexanderPrimus!

Congratulations, AP!

Oh my, this was quite an unexpected surprise!

First off, I'd like to give my profoundest thanks to Taiisatai64. It's truly a tremendous honor. I think the last time I won Writer of the Week was something like four years ago.

Second, I'd like to thank all of my friends and readers here in AARland for making this place as welcoming as it is. As always, your loyalty and patronage are more than appreciated.

It's good to be back!

Congrats Alex!:)

Well, it's been a terrific week, but the time has come at last to pass on the torch.

First, I'd like to once again thank Taiisatai64 for giving me this opportunity, as well as all of my wonderful friends and readers here in AARland. This place wouldn't be the same without all of you.

And now, I'd like to pass on this Week's WritAAR of the Week award to a very talented author who has been a fixture in this community for some time.

So, it gives me tremendous pleasure to be the first to congratulate phargle for his terrific writing.

As the author of the hilarious Adventures of Knud Knýtling, phargle has already established quite the reputation. He has now returned to AARland with a terrific flair; his new tale, Knud Knýtling II: First as Tragedy, Then as Farce has only just begun, but it is already proving to be just as awesome as its predecessor. If you haven't already sampled phargle's work, you really ought to do so. He's an excellent authAAR and an all-around good guy.

And now, phargle, take a bow. It's your time to shine, my friend!

Last edited:
I'd never read this AAR, but if it's recommended by AlexanderPrimus, it's good enough for me ;) Congrats!

Congrats phargle, it's an exceptionally good start for sure!

Pretty much knew Phargle would get it as soon as I saw the AAR.

Congrats!