• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice choice. Congratulations Peter Ebbesen!

Congrats to all of the winners who I've missed of late!

Thank you, thank you.

I completely overlooked this nomination until I was told to pass it on, but let me take this moment to reassure my drooling fans that, yes, Khünbish Jalair is not done with the world of Calradia yet. I merely have less time to write these days and have had even less with the Victoria 2 beta taking up most of my spare time in the weeks before and after release.

That said, it is time, and past time, to pass on the prestigious WoW award and my choice is a new writer, umg, who has managed what only few can dream of: Writing an AAR that is both an actual after-action-report and interesting. His AAR, The cruelest number (9): Persia in a single post, is exactly what it says on the tin.

There is a bit of hyperbole and it is rather amusing to see him describe his very modest expansion with Persia (by my standards :p) as "pretty aggressive", but overall it is well written, to the point, and strongly supported by the chosen screenshots. It is probably the best AAR in a single post that I have ever seen on the Paradox forums.

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congratulations umg! :)

Ah yes, I do remember reading it (don't remember if I had the courtesy to post a reply, if not: my apologies). A neat story on how Persia nearly grasped greatness, but just fell short in the very end. Well told, succinct, to the point. Congratulations, umg!

PS: Peter, I doubt there's anyone who can match your hell-for-leather aggressiveness, when the spirit moves you. ;)