• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats , sir :D

Alright, I guess its time for me to get off my lazy ass and choose the new WritAAR of the week. I was very unsure of who I should pass the torch too, but I quickly found someone who is very deserving of it.

My choice for the next WritAAR of the week is: Remble, for his epic AAR, The Setting Sun - Gotterdammerung, Japan 1944

Remble has done a phenomenal job with his AAR, about his epic struggle as a resource starved, outnumbered, and outgunned 1944 Japan, and how he has taken the Japanese Empire all the way to Europe, Africa, and even North America. His fight against such overwhelming odds is awe inspiring, and cannot be praised enough.

Congratulations Remble, and keep up the great work!

Congratulations :D

Congratulations, Remble!

Congrats Remble! :D

Enjoy the crown!
crownb.png

Congratulations :)

TRP - Thank you

As is the nature of the weekly awards within AARland the torch has to be passed on to another. In this case a WritAAR.

There is never any question of the size or diversity of the talent pool within AARland as it is one of the most prolific forums around. We can find just about any type of writing we wish in one part of the forum or another, although most of us, myself included, tend to remain in one particular forum most of the time.

I live in the HoI2 DD forum but the advantage of receiving acknowledgment from my peers forces me to look elsewhere for a successor as I am supposed to nominate a WritAAR from a different part of the forum. This is a good thing as it enables me to see a more diverse environment. The search for a successor proved to be considerably shorter than I would have thought, particularly after I was able to discard some potential winners for being too successful and having won a weekly award already this year.

I stumbled upon a remarkable tale rich in details, yes I like details, but not from the same genre as I write in. This particular WritAAR has chosen a somewhat unique approach for the main character which is to be applauded. Most definately a narrative AAR, it also has quite a few pictures for those, like myself, who like the writing to be a little more spread out for ease of reading. My chosen successor updates at a remarkable rate for a narrative AAR and keeps the quality at a very high level, which is even more worthy of note as it is the first AAR from this WritAAR. I would highly recommend the following AAR to fans of any type of writing.​

Congratulations of a wonderful tale Uriah :)