• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Myth! I'm enjoying your AAR, and your studious methods! Well deserved.

Also congratulations to Judas Maccabeus! Sorry I missed your week.

Rensslaer

Many congrats Myth! I've not been able to keep up like I would like of late, but I know this reward is worth it and then some.

Keep it up! :)

Congratulations Myth!

Thanks again, all! :D

It's time to pass on the award to my successor. Though unfortunately my reading is a bit narrow, being constrained to just HoI2 and HoI3 AARs, and my time as well, being occupied in very large portion by university work, I think I've found someone who needs a bit of a spotlight, for bringing The WRAITH of KHAN to us, a game where Mongolia is going on a campaign of world conquest! Congrats to Thundergate!

Congratulations :)

Congratulations Thundergate:)

Whoaa! Thx, Myth!! For the recognition. Didn't know I bagged the award till today!!! Overly occupied with work on weekdays that really drains me out!! But the Hoi2 Mongol campaign kept me... alive!!! ALIVE!!! When I start off the game, I didn't know if the Mongol empire will make it or not. But I can say for sure, it will now. World domination, slowly but surely!! Playing this campaign since April this year and I think it won't end till next April! Probably just in time for Hoi3 after all the bugs has been weed out! Oh yeah, need a new PC too by that time :)
I do hope you guys will stick with the Mongols till the glorious end! Thank you to all!

Thank you everyone.
It is time to pass on the baton to the next WritAAR! Better do it on a weekend instead of a weekday when I am not free! My reading is normally geared towards AAR of minor nations but somehow this particular AAR of Italy which is NOT a minor caught my attention for the way it is written. I find Flying Dutchie a worthy successor with his ItaliAAR - a short Italian campaign.
Congrats!! :)

Well done FlyingDutchie, congratulations!

Wow, quitte surprised I must say. Never expected my first AAR to win a prize :D.

Thanks for this award Thundergate, and thanks to anyone else who took the time for my writing.