• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

Congrats, comagoosie!

Great choice. Congratulations comagoosie :)

A big congratulations, comagoosie! Well deserved! :cool:

Bingo Brett said:
Congratulations Comagoosie!! :cool: And good luck parallel parking. :eek:
thanks but that was the easiest part. Little did I know that 11 people would open their doors right before I would drive past them. The teacher got a kick out of it, exclaiming, "In 30 years of teaching drivers ed, I have never seen so many people pick on you. This is surely a record." :eek:

Thank you everyone for congratulating me. I think I will have to make a speech later :eek:o

Congrats for a deserving nod, comagoosie. :)

For those of you that don’t know this is my second time winning WritAAR of the Week. Weird how I have only won one Fan of the Week. Maybe I should quit spamming and focus more on writing. Anyways, I am in debt to redwolf and Amric, the two brilliant writers of [thread=352329] Journey to the Far East - A Free Company Spin-Off (2008)[/thread], who gave me this honor. Sadly, this is almost bittersweet as just after I got the news I also heard of Amric’s situation. However, I know that he is a hard man and something as small as that won’t bring him down, no matter what his opinion is.

Ok, back on track. I am quite gleeful that I can boost that two people gave me the distinction. It isn’t every day that 1. You get the award. 2. Get it from two people!

For Rome’s Honor is my second AAR. My first AAR, Captain Boudy, also got this award. What is unique about Rome’s Honor is that it takes place just after the Gallic Wars begin, with Julius Caesar as the star of the AAR. Unfortunately, for Julius, it isn’t all about conquering here and there, but there are politics involved, which isn’t his strong point. So between Rome and Julius, numerous letters are exchanged, with topics anywhere from Crassus and Pompey fighting, to Julius’s wife being under house arrest.

Some people who I wish, no, need to thank:
canonized – is there something that this guy can’t do. He supports his fellow forum members and he gives great advice!
Enewald – this little devil makes me spend way too much time researching. I think I am reading every Rome book there is in Google Books.
Rensslaer – He actually advertised my AAR in his. How unselfish!
Paradox – for making the great games they do.
redwolf & Amric – Again for the umpteenth time, thanks for giving this to me.
Anyone that left a comment no matter how big or small – you have really given me encouragement. Don’t feel afraid to stop by and say “hi”.

Join us today for a nice dinner party, you never know what you might find. Make sure you bring your appetite!