• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eh, coz1, whenever you read this, could you change the name of the post, please ;)

Comagoosie, trust me, I thought of all the reasons you shouldn't get this, and all of them were not enough :D

Congrats!!

Nice pick. And congrats are surely in order, comagoosie. Enjoy the week. :)

Good choice. Congrats!

Congratulations comagoosie!

A whole AAR based on a screenshot? And it's won awards you say? I must look at this.

From the first post it looks excellent so I'll say "well deserved" on that basis, till I catch up with the rest :D

Well done comagoosie :)

El Pip said:
A whole AAR based on a screenshot? And it's won awards you say? I must look at this.

From the first post it looks excellent so I'll say "well deserved" on that basis, till I catch up with the rest :D
haha! The first few are a little "rough." This is my first AAR ;)

Thank you all!

*goes onto stage and stands up by the podium*

*takes a drink of water, but starts gulping it down in front of the crowd*

*tries to clear throat in a dignified manner, but fails miserably*

Hello and welcome to my speech.

*realizes that that is a horrible beginning and begins to start sweating profusely*

As you already know, I have won the WritAAR of the Week Award by nalivayko. I am very proud and yet…humbled. I have always wanted to win this award, yet never thought with my age and experience I would win it. Heck, I am only 15 years old.

*stops cocky tone before it gets me into trouble*

I wish to thank everyone for congratulating and supporting me. I am already in a search for a next WritAAR, yet I know that since I am a procrastinator, I won’t make my decision to around Sunday. So see you then.

*walks off the stage and sits down at a table where I furiously wipe my brow with a nearby napkin, not stopping think if it was mine*

Ah, a full-blown acceptance speech at last. :D

I know I already posted in your AAR, but I might as well post here (not to mention subscribe to this thread) as well, great job! Really enjoy your AAR.

EDIT: You say you're a procrastinator, though? You post regular updates; my AAR would go weeks between them. Not to mention I've been working on my next one for almost 4 months now and still haven't gotten up a single post. :( (Then again it's a megacampaign and the first leg isn't in a Paradox game, so I'm waiting till I get to EU3 to post, so a little delay is expected). Anyway, my point is, don't worry about your tendency to procrastinate- others have it far far worse. :D

Congratulations comagoosie.

Very well deserved, very well deserved indeed! Congratulations! :)

Congratulations comagoosie!