• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have you picked a Dane yet, TekcoR? I do believe your week is up...

clapping.gif
Congrats. As an Australian, and since Princess Mary has just had her baby, I think I should get it, since every Australian at heart is a Dane. ;)

Going for a triple crown, eh, Humphers?

As in getting WoW thrice, I mean

It couldn't hurt, though I assume I would be very small outside chance of actually getting it, say 100 to 1.

anonymous4401 said:
Have you picked a Dane yet, TekcoR? I do believe your week is up...

My mistake, sorry. :eek:o Somehow I thought last week was the end of Von_Who's week, instead of the beginning. :wacko:

Sir Humphrey said:
It couldn't hurt, though I assume I would be very small outside chance of actually getting it, say 100 to 1.
Hmm, I don't like those odds. Sorry Sir Humphrey but I'm going to have to dispose of you...*dramatic music, fade to black*

VILenin said:
Hmm, I don't like those odds. Sorry Sir Humphrey but I'm going to have to dispose of you...*dramatic music, fade to black*

May I suggest the music of:
[Kingdom of Heaven]
[Rome: Total War]
[24]

TekcoR and the family of TekcoR has no part in the possible murder, kidnapping or disappearance of the one known as Sir Humphrey.

Von_Who said:
I have made my decision, the writer has received this award once before, that was a minus for him when I made my judgement but his writing and storytelling is so good that he managed overcome that.
TekcoR for his outstanding AAR The Crown of Europe.
Congratulation TekcoR!
Yes, he is a great writer! And prolific!

So I'm thinking you can excuse your pick of him for the second time this way... The first WoW was for his first dozen AARs. This can be for his second dozen! :eek:

Great choice! Congrats, Tekcor!

Rensslaer

cue film noir....
*"I sensed a certain darkness. That was part of the job, and the dames well, that was a perk." A car drove past slowly through the rain filled streets. Depressing music starts up. "I was all alone and then it hit me." A number of rounds from a revolver smashed into the raincoated body.*

TekcoR said:
May I suggest the music of:
[Kingdom of Heaven]
[Rome: Total War]
[24]

TekcoR and the family of TekcoR has no part in the possible murder, kidnapping or disappearance of the one known as Sir Humphrey.

Congrats TekcoR!

BTW, did anyone notice that in Kingdom of Heaven they had ripped the theme music from the 13th warrior in the scene where Bailan ordains ordinary citizens from Jerusalem knights? And it was even in the same context as in 13th warrior, facing a hopeless battle with courage and determination.

The music of 13th warrior was great! I still get goosebumps every time I see the scene where the norse warriors read their lithany of death and finish as the theme reach its crescendo... :cool: :cool:

Yep! I noticed that. It was fitting, though.

Youre right, I have all that soundtrack on winamp and play that music sometimes when I'm writing a suitable scene... :D

Sorry for the delay, been sick again. The next writer of the week is Fiftypence, in his Victorian AAR: The Danish Revival. Congratulations.

Great selection! :cool:

That's a remarkable AAR. I had my first look at it last week, and I will be going through it soon to find out what I've been missing.

Congrats Fiftypence!

Rensslaer

Could have sworn Fiftypence won this yesterday. In fact, it was the week of Aug 28, 2005. But I say the Danish Revival is sufficiently awesome to justify this. Congratulations, Fiftypence! :cool:

Hear Hear!