+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 357 FirstFirst ... 17 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 67 92 117 142 ... LastLast

Thread: WritAAR of the Week: GreatWyrmGold

Norway über alles kenneththegreat's Avatar

It is sunday

Time to pass on the award, I guess. And though this AAR was technically finished last Sunday, that still counts, dangit!

I present this week's award to Mr. Capiatlist, for having the stamina to write the MegaCampaign!

CK Section
    EUII Section
    Vicky Section
    HoI1 Section

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

Well, he also has ongoing AARs in Victoria and CK, but the completion of the mega-campaign was a great feat. Congrats, Mr. Capiatlist!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations, Mr. Capiatlist. That's an amazing accomplishment, and thus this is a very deserved honor.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of Nations500k club

King of AARs..
    When I give the poor food they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Dom Hector Camara
    Out of the crooked timber of humanity, No perfect human was ever made - Lord Hoffmann

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesWarlock: Master of the ArcaneEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Yes, bravo for having the dogged persistence to play 900+ years of gameplay. It certainly entitles you to some recognition.
    "Being a freedom fighter, a force for good, it's a wonderful thing. You get to make your own hours, it looks good on a resume, but the pay sucks."

My current AAR: Regents and Revenge - a CK2 one-shot

200k clubHoI AnthologyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist. That is quite a project and you sure deserve an award for it
    EUIII AAR: The lilies of France
    Awarded Best Character Writer of the Week 25. Feb 2007
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 22. April 2007

HoI2 AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller – A Norwegian AAR
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 25. Sept 2005
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 25. Jan 2006
    Awarded Fan of the Week 26. March 2006, 7. October 2007 and 10. November 2008
    Boer War AAR: Joe’s War- a Boer War AAR

Beer drinking cAARtoonist Wolfhound's Avatar

Congratulations!
    ´twas a great accomplisment and the WritAAR award is truly deserved!
    PostcAARds from Australia (finished cAARtoon; .pdf download; awarded Dec 2004 POTM)
    Doomed from the StAARt (ongoing cAARtoon; currently: Chapter 3; awarded WoW for 11/20/05, Best Graphics AwAARd for Q4, '05 and Q2, '06)
    DftS update progress: [didn't start yet] - script - drawings - more drawings - finishing

My English might be bad...
    ... but that's OK with me as long as it's better than your Czech

Inventory: 4000 kenneththegreat points, 10 2Coatie points, Platinum Pilsner of Portugal, 2 anonymous4401 Dollars, 1 Mombotian Robe, Bronze Star of Kanitatlan

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Congrats Mr. Capitalist! Nice AAr, very nice..
    Last fm: vkrisz

Mombotian Marshal Oranje Verzet's Avatar

Moving around till I find a nice place to rest my feet
    A true Pioneer! (billybob will probably come down and protest)

Mr. Capiatlist congratulations

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: Rome

S. Latitude 47° 9′, W. Longitude 126° 43′
    Blog Entries
    Congrats, Comrade Capiatlist!
    The Rodina and the Shackles of Humanity - A Soviet HOI3 AAR

"The Italians have a saying, Lemon, 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' And, although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct." - Jack in 30 Rock

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Congrats, Mr. Capiatlist!

I've poked into your various Byzantia... That's a matter of great interest to me!

Now looking forward to seeing what's up with the Transvaal.

Renss
    Serenity - (V2 v1.3) - An isolationist Japan tries to stay out of everybody's way (Updated July '13)
    Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) - (HOI3/SF/HPP) - Germany attempts to remain at peace! (Updated Apr '13)
    Locarno - Italy vs. Germany (HOI3/SF/HPP) - What if Mussolini stood with France against Hitler?
    The Die is Cast (Roman Civil War) - Caesar will make a name for himself! (Updated June '12)
    Império Novo - An Axis Portugal AAR for HOI 3 (Updated May '13)
    Fire Warms the Northern Lands - A Prussian Victoria 1 AAR (Awarded the VictAARian Cross for Jan-Jun 2006)
    Castles In the Sky (Vicky 1) * Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR (EU III) (Updated May '13) * I Am Siam (V2 Minor) (tied for Silver VictAARian Cross for Best AAR completed in 2011) * A Long Time Ago... (HOI 1 Argentina)* Check Rensslaer's Inkwell! (list of online writings)

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist!

Quote Originally Posted by Rensslaer
    R-Man (and the rest of you!) should be advertising his AAR in his signature!

I'm surprised at the number of writAARs who don't. Go for it!

Renss
    that is NOT advertising, it is informing! and, i can assure you that most, if not all, of us un-informed appreciate it...
    B an 0:-), make someone happy, :-) GhostWriter :-)

"Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we never had to put up a wall to keep our people in." . . . - John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Berlin, 1961

"Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - not sure

thanks for the 6.10.10 update Valdemar ! ! : HOI1 *First Resistance* check it out ! !

HOI2 Cat War – Alternate USA AAR, By Amona ; discover this now ! !

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Congratulations Mr. Capitalist!
    That is a truly great AAR you have made there.
    ç
    Fantasia for EU3 Version 1.5 is up: Now provinces are different in tax and native size.

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I'm late...

I thank all of you for this award, I actually never saw it coming... But I'll take the award either way. It is a funny feeling, and as someone who writes in their freetime (I'm going to pay my way through school hopefully with my novel), it is very interesting to have been given this kind of award.

Thank you all very much.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Mercenary Extradordinaire Inkana's Avatar

Congragulations, Mr. Capiatlist!
    Current AARs:

God Save Us All...A Horribly Destructive Alternate History. (HoI2)

What if...? France's pleas to Austria and Bavaria had gone through, and Prussia had lost the Franco-Prussian war, thus not allowing a united Germany to form?

Now Updated on a Semi-Regular Basis!

Norway über alles kenneththegreat's Avatar

who's the winner this week?

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneththegreat
    who's the winner this week?
    Well, if I get these rules right it is my nomination...
    And I am going to have to go with Wolfhound's Polish comic, I'll have to get a link. Be right back...

Edit:
    Here is that link: LINK!
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Mombotian Marshal Oranje Verzet's Avatar

Moving around till I find a nice place to rest my feet
    WHOOHOO go Wolfhound, You da man!

Much deserved for the most innovative writAAR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 357 FirstFirst ... 17 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 67 92 117 142 ... LastLast