• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it was a pure pleasure reading your stuff. :)

Congratulations Alhazen. In truth I have yet to read your AAR, but perhaps I shall have to change that. :)

You absolutely have to change that Mach. Alhazen's AAR is beautifully written and well detailed. He has few equals in this forum.

Wow! I'm truely humbled, guys. I guess I have alot of pent up imagination from the few years I've spent in the military away from role-playing games and writing. The feedback continues to motivate me to write the best story I can so you can enjoy it. All this attention and stuff seems I'll have to make myself presentable and get a proper signature and suchwhat.. :D

Alhazen said:
All this attention and stuff seems I'll have to make myself presentable and get a proper signature and suchwhat..

Yes so we can have a link to your AAR! :D

Congrats.

Well its been a week, and as a successor, I would like to nominate Lucius Sulla for his excelent AAR Carmina Tolosarum. It is unmatched in graphics and reads like a great history tome. It's great.

A late congrats, but one none the less.

Congratulations. ;)

/blinks

/blushes

Oh... er... thanks, Alhazen! :)

The progress is slow, but slowly indeed I manage to get the pages out, while photobucket manages to hold the images. I'm glad you are enjoying with it. At least the 4th Trencavel will not last 2 years only... :D.

To be honest there would have been a very good chance for me to miss this :D.

Last edited:
Well, I think its time to get back to a classic and focus again one of the most longing standing AARs in this forum, and maybe entice any new people to get attracted to it.

Thus, I nominate Secret Master.

This long-running classic by SM deserves every accolade heaped upon it. Congrats.

Must admit I never read it but it is a classic thread to me anyway, good job to keep up the work for so long, cheers :)

All Hail

All Hail :cool:

Joe