• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The time has come for me to pass on the title of "WritAAR of the week", I feel honored to have held it for a week and wish to thank everyone that has read some part/s of my AAR.

For having made these past weeks most brilliant AAR, updated on a regular basis, with high-class writing that draws you into the storyline and impressive graphics that in themselves are worth viewing, I hereby declare Axzhang to be this weeks "WritAAR of the week" for his splendid AAR Repubblica di Genova/Republic of Genoa.

Congratulations (again) to Axzhang! :)

It is not specifically posted in the rules, but it is poor form to pass the award back to the person who passed it to you. Please choose someone else that has not won so recently. Thank you.

Since Axzhang so nobly agreed with coz1's opinion of my nomination I have decided to nominate a new WritAAR of the week.

-

With the use of concentrated writing and good use of comedy PrawnStar has brought us several interesting updates in his Rebels without a pause AAR. Therefore I nominate him for WritAAR of the Week!

Congratulations PrawnStar!

Thank you for choosing another, big boss. A great choice and very much deserved!

Congratulations :)