• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to the both of you. :cool: I apologize for not spending enough time here these past several weeks which means I've not been able to keep up with the tale. But from what I have read, I know the two of you are definitely worthy choices!

And while this is Amric's 3rd WoW nod, we should point out that this is redwolf's very first and far overdue! Very nice to see him finally get some recognition.

Many congratulations.

Congratulations!

Coz, I think I might have more...I was WoW way back in 2003 as well when LD was running it...But it doesn't really matter...I'm not really counting or anything....:)

I got that one. In fact, I count them all from the very start. You may be thinking of the Character WoW. You have a few of those as well.

Do I? I thought I only had one of those....Okay...no big deal....Waiting for redwolf to make his appearance and do his speech...should be interesting....

I got to admit when I saw my name on the writAAR of the week, it still took a while for it register that was me. :D

This is totally unexpected as I know my writing standards and it's nowhere near many of the excellent writers on this forums.

Anyway, many thanks to Director for naming me and Amric as the this week's writAARs. It is indeed an honour, especially coming from one of the forum's best, so thank you once more.

To Lord Durham, many thanks as well for creating the Free Company universe for which this AAR is based on. Without the Free Company, I would never have won this award.

Thanks as well to all the writers of the Free Company. It was a blast and a privillege collabarating on the Free Company with everyone of you and I really learnt a lot about writing a story from each and every one of you.

Amric, my partner in crime on this AAR. We have come a long way since our first collabaration attempt in Book VI. It's indeed most enjoyable working with you and most satisfying to see our story running so well inspite of our different writing styles and other differences. Thanks for everything and may the rest of this collabaration continue to work out as well as it has so far.

There are also many writers out there whose works has constantly amazed and inspired me in my writing attempts and I want to thank everyone of them as well.

To all the new writers who have just joined the forums, take this as encouragement that anyone can win the awards as well if you try hard enough.

Coz1, thanks for the special mention. It's indeed my first WOW and only my second award here in these forums, the other being a AAR of the week for one of my abandoned AARs many years ago. This will give me extra incentive to make me carry on and make sure I complete this AAR.

And finally to everyone who has dropped in to offer their congrats, a most heartfelt Thank You. We will continue to do our best for this AAR and we hope you will continue to enjoy reading. Thank you!!

Well it's that time again. Once more, on behalf of Redwolf and myself, I'd like to thank Director for nominating us and for all the well wishes from everyone. Now it's time to pass the torch. Hm, who shall it be? Redwolf asked me to do the honors and I haven't had as much time to peruse as I used to in the old days...plus so many different games. Oh. I know! I'll go to the Rome AARs....Ah, here's one I started reading a little while ago. Shamefully I haven't completely caught up to it all yet, but it's quite good.

So I nominate comagoosie for his wonderful story that has Julius Caesar! For Rome's Honor

Come up and take a bow, comagoosie. You've been weaving a very intriguing tale and I find myself believing that Caesar would act much as you depict him...The other characters are richly detailed as well. Well done, comagoosie!

Many Many congratulations comagoosie ! An excellent job and well done ! Your Caesar is an excellent pre-dictatorial picture of a man trying his way in the world with his ambition and cunning . Excellent work !

Congratulations comagoosie!

Congratulations comagoosie! :)

Amric and redwolf, I try to learn from the best. You are too kind :)

Oh deary, this excites me, but in a few hours I have to go parallel park downtown for driver's ed :eek:

Thanks again :)

I'll think of a speech later, I am being attacked by IMs :D

Yay Coma! Well deserved! Congrats! :D