• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Estonianzulu ! Hmm looks like an intriguing AAR . Going to add it to my wish list !

coz1 said:
But the week is up and thus time to pass on the award to another worthy writAAR and I know just the name. He's been around this forum for quite a long time and has written a great many wonderful works (both finished and unfinished.) As I looked over the list, I was surprised to see that he'd only ever been given this award once and that was way back in 2004. It is time to change that. So step on up to the podium -

Thanks Coz1, likely undeserved but thanks regardless :D

And thank you everyone. I am afraid my way with words has not always been the greatest writAAR (go look at my first AAR, or heck read my current one and be amazed by my spelling skills) but I do hope I've provided some interesting reads. Footsteps is probably the most detailed undertaking I've yet tried, and I have enjoyed it a lot.

I may continue into HoI2 depending on how well it works.

I look forward to finding the next honoree :D

Many congratulations to Estionzulu, and to all those winners whose moment of fame I have missed in my hiatus!

Congrats Estonianzulu!

Congratulations.

Well-deserved, too.

Congrats EstonianZulu!

Congratulations Estonianzulu ! ! :cool:

i just hope that i have the energy to read that AAR ! !

Belated congrats, Estonianzulu! Now I'll have to make time to read "Footsteps." :)

Well done, old buddy....Well deserved...I still fondly remember you characters in Eutopia. I will have to find some time to actually READ your latest story. So little time...so many things to try and read...plus write...I need more TIME! :)

VILenin said:
Belated congrats, Estonianzulu! Now I'll have to make time to read "Footsteps." :)

An irony you should mention making time to read... as that is exactly what I've been trying to do for your great AAR A History of Byzantium. And although I'd love to find a new winner for the Writaar of the week, I can't help but choose VILenin

You've done some great work, I hope it continues.

Congratulations VILenin !

Nice choice. Congratulations VILenin :)