• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I have enjoyed my time as WritAAR of the week. I have only recently got into writing them and to receive it on my first one was quite the honor. Thanks again to Caudillo again for nominating me in the first place. I am now finishing my second AAR and hope to get started on my third fairly soon. Stay Tuned.

Now I must nominate a writer myself. There have been a large number of great AAR's I have been reading lately, but one stood out for enjoyable gameplay, originality, and, most importantly, Aircraft Carriers adorned with Mussolini’s head. That’s right I am nominating Myth for his interesting and hilarious Bayonets Made of Milk" - A Dual Italian Grand Doomsday Campaign This being a Dual Campagin, I would also like to give an honorable mention to his partner Discomb. I look forward to reading the newest exploits of the crazy Mussolini's in this extremely interesting AAR.

Glory to Italy!

most importantly, Aircraft Carriers adorned with Mussolini’s head
this was the deciding factor, eh? :rofl:

the title is intriguing
and it's a real quote from Fascist Italy! :D

Whenever I don't really know what to say, I fall back on wisecracks. I'm really not sure what so say now, the AAR began in the most impromptu fashion possible and has continued in like vein as we play from month to month. I never really thought that it would propel me to such lofty heights as WritAAR of the Week. I do hope the ftp problems will be fixed, as a great many events of interest have occured (as we keep up our rate of play, even if we cannot keep up the rate of posting) and to finally be able to divulge them would be a great pleasure and hopefully some of them will be as surprising to our audience as this was to me. :D

Congratulations! It is really quite an interesting AAR.

Very many congratulations!

Congratulations, Myth :)

Well done Myth, congratulations :)

Congratulations Myth!

Rensslaer

Much like El Jefe said, it was an honor (and a surprise) to become WritAAR of the week while writing my first AAR, together with Discomb.

However, my successor to this lofty title is one who opened quite a can of worms a week ago with his thread in the form of a surprisingly large amount of rather nit-picking and nationalistic forummers from the Baltic States. His courage must be great as he is guiding the Baltijas Republika with a government of Estonians (! :p) on a very narrow road in between Germany and the Soviet Union. The fate of Von Uber's Baltic Republika will be an interesting one.

Congratulations Von Uber :)

Congrats Von Uber! Way to go.

Many congratulations von Uber. Very well done!