• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations! Very well deserved :)

Congratulations, my dear friend. This AAR, though still short, shows so much promise. Keep it up! :)

Congratulations Hardraade!

My week is up and it's time to pass this along. Thanks again to volksmarschall and to everyone else.

I'm passing the WritAAR of the Week award onto English Patriot for his work on his fantastic HOI2 AAR Code Deutschland - Holzaus des Reiches

Congratulations, English Patriot!

Well done EP. Congratulations :)

Congrats EP!

Many congratulations old bean ! Very well deserved ! Your writing has always been top notch !

Well, this is certainly a very pleasant surprise, and in all honesty I find myself at a loss for words. What can I say that won't be a complete advert for Code Deutschland? ;) Well, if you haven't had a quick scan, Code Deutschland follows Germany from 1933 onwards, though it centres on a WWI veteran, Siegfried Holzaus and the people connected with him. At this point, I'm not past the prologue chapters, which cover from 1918 to 1932, but once these are finished, I'll likely introduce a sort of 'synopsis' for the prologue, and later for each significant section, enabling people to hop into the action and not be left without a clue as to the why and where.
It is of course, an honour and a great reassurance to recieve the award, Code Deutschland certainly isn't my first narrative AAR, but it's one that I've been able to devote more attention and learned lessons to, and I'm glad the lessons learnt with I, Silvagenus seem to be paying off.
So, if you're not sick to death of character driven Germany HOI2 AARs, please pop by and have a look at Code Deutschland, it may well be your cup of tea :)

Congratulations English Patriot...