• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
great work, you have also done a great job bringing a few lurkers to post there.

I admit i am curious as hell what country you are playing, but i guess i'll have to wait.

Congats on an award well-deserved.

Woo Hoo, great choice! :cool:

Joe

Well deserved, indeed. I have been enjoying your stories since you first started and your latest one about the Templars is up to what has become your usual very high standards. A joy to read.

Time to honor next week's writer

Friends, I thank you for my few days in the spotlight -- I may have gotten a few more readers, always a good thing -- but now it is time to pass the honors onto another. Among the AARs I am currently following, I decided to pick stnylan and his great AAR In memory of France. As evidence of the high quality of this work I point to the fact that stnylan has successfully elicited sympathy from me for France, not an easy feat to accomplish. :p

So let's all congratulate stnylan for his great writing. If you haven't checked out his AAR, I recommend it very strongly.

An outstanding choice, jwolf. A very worthy two time winner, and I was amazed to find out as I was updating the first post of this thread that stnylan has only just now won his second WoW! Unbelievable! But it's there now, and very much deserved!

Congrats, stnylan! :D

Congrats the great Stnylan.

Your skills as a writer became well established during the days of the Free Company. Those skills have been showcased even more with your solo efforts. This is a well deserved nod, stnylan. Congratulations!